Spring 2018 Adult Education
There is something for everyone!!
Sunday School for grown ups! Various classes on various subjects offered throughout the year. We have opportunities to take/participate in a class, volunteer to facilitate a class, or contribute as a special presenter.
Sunday School is most Sundays at 10:00am.
January 21 – May 6:
– B-90 – Read the Bible in 90 days!!
April 15 – May 6:
– “Short Stories by Jesus: the Enigmatic Parables of a Controversial Rabbi” A book study
Need more information?
Call the Church Office at (830) 625-2532 or email Susan Burnham at email@example.com
Wednesday Night LIVE!!
Adults Programs: Will you attend…
– Handbell Choir Rehearsal
Youth are welcome to ring
– Worship Choir Rehearsal
– “Searching for Sunday” A book study presented by Father Ripp
– “Gracefully Raising Responsible Kids” A book study presented by Renee Wendel & Sue Hardaway
– Financial Peace University: Presented by Chris and Tori Smith. FPU is also a St. John’s Outreach Ministry.
FPC is an opportunity to learn Dave Ramsey’s system of getting your finances in order and bring “Financial Peace” to your life.
(Please note – This program has a fee of $129 for materials; fee is paid to Dave Ramsey online. The first class is free.)